I have chosen MIP MBA for the following 3 reasons:
- The country: excellent luxury and design industry in Italy.
- The city: the capital of fashion.
- The university and school: Politecnico is top in engineering, architecture and design.
Main takeaways from the MBA
- How Italian people do excellent design and luxury business. I would have never know how Italian can do it until I lived in Milano.
- Very nice and intelligent classmates. Very high quality of the program.
- My wife. She was a student at PoliDesign. We met each other during my MBA and her master program.
Who I am
- A man who wants to devote himself to the development of Chinese traditional culture and of the crafts in a creative way, in order to make the products and service in China or in Taiwan better value-added. I want to redefine the luxury and the design business in China. No more plagiarism, more originality.
- A man who traveled 13 countries, 3 continents, including Italy, Portugal, UK, France, Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, India, Burma, Malaysia, China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou), Japan, and USA (Texas).
- A man who “Ho visto un angelo nel marmo e ho scolpito fino a liberarlo”.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org