DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED ACCORDING TO THE CODE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Legislative Decree no.196/2003 in Italian Law protects the confidentiality of personal data and imposes a series of obligations on those who handle such information belonging to third parties. One of the most important legal requirements is the duty to inform the data subjects and obtain their permission to handle their personal information. In view of the above and under Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003, we wish therefore to inform you that:
- the information you supply will be handled exclusively to manage and document (including through video and sound recordings and images) your participation in this event, promote and organise the educational initiatives of the Consortium and further events, both on paper or in electronic format, manually and/or electronically or in any case using automated methods;
- supplying personal information is optional;
- if you do not supply such information and/or withhold permission for data marked by an asterisk to be handled, you will be unable to attend this event, and will not receive information about further educational initiatives and/or invitations to future events;
- with the exception of information supplied to persons whose right to access such information is recognised in law or by an order from the Authorities, personal data may be passed to our partners in the organisation of this event and can be included in institutional websites, in brochures and publications, both in hard copy and electronic format, and in journals, including electronic journals, and in other multi-media material. Personal data will be handled by persons defined as being responsible or in charge of handling such information, to promote events or training initiatives;
- at any given moment, you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, by contacting the person responsible for communications with the interested parties, indicated at the following point, under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003, in particular: the right to access their own personal data, and to request the correction, update or deletion thereto, if the information is incomplete, incorrect or stored in breach of the law, or to oppose the handling thereof, for legitimate reasons.
- The Data Controller is MIP Politecnico di Milano – Graduate School of Business Società Consortile per Azioni, Via Lambruschini 4C – Building 26/A, 20156 Milano, Tel: +39 02 23992820, Fax: +39 02 23992844.
The person responsible for communicating with the interested parties is Prof. Andrea Sianesi, domiciled at the above address for the purposes of Privacy Laws. An updated list of all those responsible is kept by the Data Controller at the above address.