I have chosen MIP MBA for the following 4 reasons:
- Location: the dynamic city life of Milan, a mix of international and Italian traditional life styles.
- The university: Politecnico di Milanoâ€™s advantage in architecture, design and engineering; its international reputation and close relationship with China.
- The program itself and its high quality, as well as the chance to focus on design and luxury management.
- The diversity of the student body and multicultural environment (I had classmates from 26 countries and from diverse professional backgrounds, such as engineering, philosophy, fashion design, etc.).
Main takeaways from the MBA
- Critical and analytical thinking skills to view problems from a strategic, business-focused perspective.
- Working in a multi-cultural environment, be prepared for the leadership role in business and develop conflict-resolution skills during team work assignments.
- Global networking.
Who I am
I am currently Italy-China Business Developer and Key Customer Relationship Manager working in the field of consulting.
I helpÂ Italian SMEs (particular in luxury furniture, fashion, agro-food, wine, cosmeticsÂ and other industries) to expand business network in China, match business opportunities and establish collaboration with selected partners.
After my MBA graduation, I immediately started my career in Milan to work for a consultancy company involved in projects for the internationalisation of Italian companies that are interested in entering the Chinese market.
Contact me: email@example.com.